[ILUG-BOM] solaris 8

mitul limbani mitul@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 29 15:20:53 IST 2001

Hi Philip,

Well i m not some one frm NASSCOM, i used to hanlde the server where
NASSCOM was hosted :). and yaa the sun license is really triky...its like
..
u got to download it frm sun's site or u got to order the Media Pack..
well to download is simple out of reach for normal ppl ...so the other
options simply remains of purchsing the Media Kit = $75 :(
ne ways i guess Parag would be knowing the exact license coz he has
downloaded Solaris too :)

Best Regards,
-Mitul Limbani
(mitul 2 mitul.com)