[ILUG-BOM] Re: Rediffmail line length.

Nikhil Karkera ianmalc@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 29 15:43:34 IST 2001

------------- Original Message --------------
Philip S Tellis <philip.tellis at iname.com> wrote:

Your line length's too long man.

------------------ End ----------------------

I thought I'd include this in my previous mail,
but didn't. Should have.

I wrote to Rediffmail about fixing the
line length to about 72, or providing an option
to do so in the preferences. The first time
'round they misunderstood "length" for *size*
of the mail. I wrote again, making things very
clear. That mail got no reply, and its been
almost a month now, so I'm guessing they don't
want to reply.

I know there's atleast one person on this list
who's from Rediff. Can he do something? Mr. RM?

Anyway, till then, I'm going to be doing it
manually. Carriage returns :)

Regards,
Nikhil.