[ILUG-BOM] Problems with X (SiS 6215c and Sampo Monitor on SuSE 7.1)

Devdas Bhagat dodobh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Sep 3 00:08:02 IST 2001

On Sat, 01 Sep 2001, Kinjal Sonpal spewed into the ether:
> Devdas Bhagat wrote on Saturday, September 01, 2001
>
> > Or use the VESA mode, as in last month's (August) PCQuest.
>
> Any pointers to docs for configuring using VESA mode? The default
I have a XF86Config-4 file available at the office for 6215c. I'll send
it to you tomorrow (machine is down currently).
<snip>
> explained in context of PCQ Linux 7.1 using Xconfigurator. My
> friend is using SuSE linux.
xf86config?

Devdas Bhagat
--
A soft answer turneth away wrath; but grievous words stir up anger.
		-- Proverbs 15:1