[ILUG-BOM] GIMP tutorials

E C Vijil vijil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Sep 3 22:53:03 IST 2001

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Anand wrote:

|I am happy to tell you that the first set of GIMP tutorials named
|GIMP-Jr.K.G is ready. This set is meant for absolute beginners.

Here is an exciting opportunity for all of us. Though I have not seen his
work, I am sure he has put in a lot of effort.

The challenge for free software (Free as in free speech) is to find out
how to make money and earn a living using it. Let us take his example. He
has done some work. Let us assume he is willing to GPL it. How will he be
able to get some monetary reward for his efforts? Let us all think about
it as a community.

With regards,
Vijil
--
Women can keep a secret just as well as men, but it takes more of them
to do it.