[ILUG-BOM] Problems with X (SiS 6215c and Sampo Monitor on SuSE 7.1)

Kinjal Sonpal kinjalsonpal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 4 15:44:03 IST 2001

Devdas Bhagat wrote on Sunday, September 02, 2001

> I have a XF86Config-4 file available at the office for 6215c.
I'll send
> it to you tomorrow (machine is down currently).

Oh, we'll be very greatful to u, if u do so. Please mail me the
file.

> xf86config?

It asks too many questions and ppl like me are not being able to
answer all. In GUI based config, We have options available in
front of us. So decision making is less troublesome.

BTW, similar to using VESA mode for the Display card, can we use
VESA monitors where we are not fully aware of exact details of
monitor? If yes, which one will be the safest?

TIA,

Warm Regards,
$ sonpal -kj