[ILUG-BOM] Telnet Server

shailesh bhate shailesh_bhate@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 6 18:33:02 IST 2001

Hi Guys!
	Thanks for your help, all of you. I got around the problem. It
turned out to be a trivial solution. I forgot to set the firewall
setting. I set that to allow telnet and bingo! Any idea how do I allow
root access via telnet?

	I am very much a newbie in Linux, so please forgive my trivial
questions. :)

Thanks and regards,
Shailesh.