[ILUG-BOM] dns+smtp+pop form djb's den

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 6 22:43:02 IST 2001

--- noel seq <noelseq at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: Trevor Warren <trevorwarren at yahoo.com>
> >
> I ran your scripts it on RHL 6.2 no probs
> absolutely. However, it changed my
> name server to 192.168.0.1 where it earlier was
> 192.168.1.1
[snip]
   cewl...
      atleast it works....
        yep, so u  figured bug no 1....hehehe. Thx for
lettin me know...u'll need to edit ur /etc/resolv.conf
and change it. The installation script has just added
the new ip to resolv.conf and kept the old 1 in
place....so just erase the new ip address from
resolv.conf.
   I'll resolve this issue....thx for the report.

Trevor Warren

> I am able to send remote mails but my local mails
> get stuck in the queue.
>

> Regards,
>
> Noel.
>
> Gnu/Linux registered user #226476

=====
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __   http://www.trevorwarren.com   __   /~\
|  \) /     mailto: trevorwarren at yahoo.com  \ (/ |
|_|_  \ Urgent ->9820349221 at maxtouch.co.in  /                / _|_|