[ILUG-BOM] Cyberoam client

S. Krishnan sri_krishnan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 7 14:27:02 IST 2001

Mitul,

The original code was written by Amish Mehta.  It
worked in daemon mode off a console screen.  You had
to kill the process to stop it.

I wrote a GTK based X client based on Amish's network
code.  However, since I do not have access to a
Cyberoam account, I could not test it, except in
simulation.  Kishor Bhagwat has reported some problems
with it.

Anyway, I will e-mail you the code from home tonight.
See if you can debug it and get it to work properly.
If you want the original console daemon code, please
ask Amish for the download details (I think he had a
Yahoo download site, IIRC).

Regards,

Krishnan