[ILUG-BOM] Cyberoam client

kishor bhagwat aaaaarrrgghhh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 7 16:02:03 IST 2001

hi
I've tried both, Krishnan's gtk client, and amish's
console based client. Right now, the most pressing bug
in both versions is the fact that the connection dies
out after about 10-15 minutes, so i have to keep
reconnecting.
Can someone please(repeat-please) look at the code and
lemme know? You could even come over to my place to
debug if u want!!
else,
amish, if you could tell me how u've implemented it, i
could try again in java..?

regards,
kishor