[ILUG-BOM] Cyberoam client

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 7 16:41:03 IST 2001

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, kishor bhagwat wrote:

> I've tried both, Krishnan's gtk client, and amish's console based
> client. Right now, the most pressing bug in both versions is the
> fact that the connection dies out after about 10-15 minutes, so i

Try running it with tcpdump on (log everything).  Then, check what
happens just before the disconnect.

Philip

--
I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day cause that means
it's going to be up all night.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328