[ILUG-BOM] Cyberoam client

Amish Mehta amish@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 7 17:21:02 IST 2001

Hi

You can also use '-d' command line option in which case the client
doesnt go in background and writes debug information to stdout,
stderr. I dont remember much abt code, you can send the output to me.

Code can be found at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/amishmm
Please also read README.

Also recently the Cyberoam had launched new client and I was
asked to update to new client. So probably they have changed
the protocol. I will try check it in 1 weeks time.

Amish.