[ILUG-BOM] Help! Fire! SOS!

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Sep 8 14:20:08 IST 2001

Sometime Today, Q u a s i assembled some asciibets to say:

> PC.  What I want to know is, is it possible to have a bootable CD with
> linux which I can use when them spinners die on me.  I have already begged

DemoLinux.  Some people on the lug may have it.  Full with X and
everything.  You'll have to pass kernel parameters on the command line
to recognise more than 64MB RAM.

Philip

--
I should have been a country-western singer.  After all, I'm older than
most western countries.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328