[ILUG-BOM] Encryption program

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 9 18:02:47 IST 2001

Sometime Today, Devdas Bhagat assembled some asciibets to say:

> > of 238 different languages.
> List them ;)
> I know of assembly, C, C++, C--, C#, VB, VB script, Java, Javascript,
> Perl, Python, PHP, D, Ruby, BCPL, COBOL, Ada, Fortran, scheme,
> smalltalk, lisp, emacslisp, pascal, delphi, VJ++, shell. What else?

Check the acm archives.  They have a list there somewhere.  Anyway,
among the popular ones that you've missed (though not all can do rot13)
are JScript, VB.Net (different from VB), html (I can say hello world in
that), dos shell, Foxpro (XBase actually), SQL, D2K, and more I can't
think of now.  There are also obscure ones like BrainF*ck, and less
known, but well used ones like pike (used in Plan 9).

Philip

--
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro..."
-- Hunter S. Thompson

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328