[ILUG-BOM] Running Netscape on the remote machine

Satya satyap@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Oct 5 15:08:03 IST 2001

On Oct 5, 2001 at 11:43, Philip S Tellis wrote:

>xdm will let you login through windows, but isn't necessary to run
>programs.  You could use telnet/rsh/ssh/telepathy to start your program.

Hmm. telnet and rsh are disabled. I haven't downloaded the appropriate
ssh thing for xwin. Telepathy is not compiled into any of the kernels,
nor do I have hardware for it.

I guess I'm better off running xdm. This way we get a cool Linux
desktop on Windows.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic