[ILUG-BOM] Re: Re: Re: Re: X bit depth adjustment

S. Krishnan sri_krishnan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 9 20:53:02 IST 2001

Try 640x480 in the Modes section and see if it works
(just guessing!).

Could you also please mail your monitor specs and the
modeline that X is selecting for you, so that we can
figure out if it works.  You can get the modeline by
saving the X startup screen to a disk file.

Rgds,

Krishnan

http://www.exocore.com/linux/section.php?section=Xwindow#Xwindow_id7