[ILUG-BOM] Re: Re: Re: Re: X bit depth adjustment

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 10 01:42:02 IST 2001

Sometime on Oct 9, S. Krishnan assembled some asciibets to say:

> X is selecting for you, so that we can figure out if it works.  You
> can get the modeline by saving the X startup screen to a disk file.

Actually, that output is stored in /var/log/Xsomething.log

Also, please trim these mails.  The including the entire thread in all
mails is a waste of bandwidth.

--
You will always find something in the last place you look.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328