[ILUG-BOM] Re: Re: Re: Re: X bit depth adjustment

Darshan.Wakchaure at antispam Darshan.Wakchaure@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 10 09:34:03 IST 2001

Hey ,
Also have a look at July PC-Quest issue. They have suggested a variety of
solutions for X-Configuration.
Darshan

                    "S. Krishnan"
                    <sri_krishnan at yahoo.com       To:     linuxers at mm.ilug-bom.org.in
                    >                             cc:
                    Sent by:                      Subject:     Re: [ILUG-BOM] Re: Re: Re: Re: X bit
                    linuxers-admin at mm.ilug-        depth adjustment
                    bom.org.in

                    10/09/2001 08:39 PM
                    Please respond to
                    linuxers

Try 640x480 in the Modes section and see if it works
(just guessing!).

Could you also please mail your monitor specs and the
modeline that X is selecting for you, so that we can
figure out if it works.  You can get the modeline by
saving the X startup screen to a disk file.

Rgds,

Krishnan

http://www.exocore.com/linux/section.php?section=Xwindow#Xwindow_id7