[ILUG-BOM] mirroring the installations over a LAN ? /kernelrelatedquery

rahul saxena rahulsaxon@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Oct 11 21:58:02 IST 2001

At 05:06 PM 10/11/01 +0530, you wrote:

> [...]

hello people,

                 Thanks for all the suggestions. We have been setting up a
linux lab in our college , this is y i enquired about the installation..
but as it happened they installed it from CDs... !

now atleast we can do some real configuring on the machines.. !

-thanks again
-rahul