[ILUG-BOM] Wat abt our Linux in Schools/Colleges initiative

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 6 16:08:03 IST 2001

--- Ravindra Jaju <jaju at it.iitb.ac.in> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 10:41:22PM -0800, Trevor
> Warren wrote:
> > --- Sameer Anja <sameera at corp.globalesecure.com>
> I'm also willing to support, but can't commit for
> out of Bombay
> trips.
[snip]
  thx....
    wat we'll need is to create some sort of common
agenda so that @ a few days notice we can conduct the
seminar w/o ny hiccups........
   If we can this done, it'll save me much more time
to finalise other issues and not worry abt the topics
to talk abt.....
  Wat i need isn't ny printed docs or
manuals.....usually i just speak impromptu. But an
agenda is more than helful in chartin the course of
the seminar...
  Lets get started then........

Trevor Warren

> Our academic schedule does not make that easy ...
> --
> jaju

=====
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __   http://www.trevorwarren.com   __   /~\
|  \) /     mailto: trevorwarren at yahoo.com  \ (/ |
|_|_  \ Urgent ->9820349221 at maxtouch.co.in  /                / _|_|