[ILUG-BOM] Wat abt our Linux in Schools/Colleges initiative

Sandeep Periwal <yahoo> sandeep_from@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 6 17:09:02 IST 2001

I like the last part about "cultivating interest during...".
I feel School is a better level, say 6-7 std. onwards.
So by the time they are in XII they will have a fair
understanding of the OS & can get on with C programming,
and greatly contribute to the Open Source community.
The basics must  be imbibed at that stage.
It is easier said than done, but a good thaught I guess'.
--Sandeep