[ILUG-BOM] Wat abt our Linux in Schools/Colleges initiative

Sandeep Periwal <yahoo> sandeep_from@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 6 18:35:06 IST 2001

True Philip I agree, but I think if some folks can volunter,
may be we can do a pilot with one shcool, and if successful
add more. May be I am too optimistic !! what does ur experience say.
--Sandeep