[ILUG-BOM] Wat abt our Linux in Schools/Colleges initiative

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 6 18:57:02 IST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Sandeep Periwal <yahoo> wrote:

> True Philip I agree, but I think if some folks can volunter, may be
> we can do a pilot with one shcool, and if successful add more. May
> be I am too optimistic !! what does ur experience say.

Well, schools follow a strict syllabus that is not open to
experimentation like colleges are.  So that is a real problem.

Philip

--
How many weeks are there in a light year?

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328