[ILUG-BOM] Wat abt our Linux in Schools/Colleges initiative

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Nov 7 07:48:03 IST 2001

--- "Nagarjuna G." <nagarjun at hbcse.tifr.res.in> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Ravindra Jaju wrote:
>
> ->On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 04:49:00PM +0530, Vaibhav
> Arya wrote:
> from the
>    list long ago.  In fact Sameer also showed
> interest at that
>    time.  Should we begin that soon!
[snip]
  nagarjun....
     Creatin a distro specific for these educational
institutions is a gr8 thingy to do.....but to get them
to understand he inherrent value propositon our 1st
objective to chalk out the agenda to take GPL to these
students.......
     We should go ahead with the CD distro.....but
also if u could help us draw up such an agenda, i
would be sure that i am traversin a beaten path every
tiem i do a seminar and above all i don't want to be
steppin on feet of others....thats the primary reason
i hav made a pledge on the ML to get this job done
ASAP....:D
    We respect ur opinion dr.nagarjun.....so do lead
us on and we'll do our best.

Trevor Warren

>    Nagarjuna

=====
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __   http://www.trevorwarren.com   __   /~\
|  \) /     mailto: trevorwarren at yahoo.com  \ (/ |
|_|_  \ Urgent ->9820349221 at maxtouch.co.in  /                / _|_|