[ILUG-BOM] To be a part of the game you have to play game

nici bhatt nici_bom@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Nov 8 18:22:02 IST 2001

Hi

my subject make's it more clear what my intension is. and that is if you
want to push linux as major desktop os then you have to play the game the
way your competitor play.

so first what i am looking for is protocol the way we look entire network in
win95/win98/w2k that is uses netbui protocol if you remove this and you will
see nothing so is there anybody who can contribute to this development on
linux where by you can easily plug your desktop in this kind of protocol and
look around full network.

i know this will not help much because your file system will be different so
it's of no help but still this can help us to the protocol level where all
services talking to each other in windows network and you have that, then
your work is much simple to push the desktop in this kind of network. We can
work out at file system level at second stage.

So is there anyone who can contribute to protocol level development or some
one interested in such idiot work I know this sound’s like crazy idea but
some how I faced this problem and I want to overcome this.

So anybody there……..?

nici