[ILUG-BOM] To be a part of the game you have to play game

Vaibhav Arya vaibhav@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Nov 8 18:54:03 IST 2001

Nici:

The strategy is spot on.

But I think that ground is covered, samba does it for us.

How is this different from Samba kicking butt in the SMB / NMB area.

With Samba integration into a tcp/ip Windows network is painless. (Aren't
most Windows networks tcp/ip based anyways?)

-Vaibhav

..?