[ILUG-BOM] To be a part of the game you have to play game

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Nov 9 14:40:08 IST 2001

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 06:30:32AM +0000, nici bhatt wrote:
> So I am in search of one protocol which will help me to minimize this hard
> efforts and your desktop is on highway straight-away

NO protocol will help you do that.
It's only the applications which can make lives easier.

So, what you are looking for is not a new protocol, but some application.

So, see how you can make the best use of tools like, SWAT, Lineighborhood(?),
and some nice programming in shell/perl/python etc.

--
jaju