[ILUG-BOM] Red Hat Certification exam

Shankar I. siyer@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 12 11:31:04 IST 2001

Hi,
The Red Hat Certification exams are being held at various 5 locations
currently, at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. The venue
is at STG international training centre, who is also the Red Hat
Training partner for the RHCE courses.
You can visit our website www.in.redhat.com for more details on the
examination schedule and also information on the RHCE certification
process.
You can also reach me at the following address :

Red Hat India,
133, Mittal Towers,
B Wing, 13th floor,
Nariman point,