[ILUG-BOM] MODEM

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Dec 17 01:10:05 IST 2001

Sometime on Dec 16, banaja assembled some asciibets to say:

> I WANT TO SET UP MODEM IN MY LNX SERVER AND USE IT AS PROXY SERVER.

You are shouting too loudly, and as a result I cannot hear what you are
saying.  Your lines are also too long, and scroll past the right edge of
my screen, so I cannot read what you have written.

As a result of the above two, I cannot answer any question that you may
have asked.  If you did not ask a question, then ignore this message.

--
"Humor is a drug which it's the fashion to abuse."
		-- William Gilbert

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328