[ILUG-BOM] [OT] Secnet and Vijay Mukhi

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Dec 17 18:19:02 IST 2001

Sometime Today, Aarjav Trivedi assembled some asciibets to say:

> Thanks for the info on Secnet, it would be great if u could send me
> (or the list) a mail when its happening the next time.

Hey, I have nothing to do with Secnet, except that I participated in it
this year.  I am not an organiser or anything.

As far as announcing on the list, it was posted by someone at least one
month in advance.

Philip

--
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
		-- Calvin

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328