[ILUG-BOM] - Maharashtra tops the list at linux counter

N.a.v.i.n..D.h.a.n.u.k.a. navin_dhanuka@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 19 00:39:02 IST 2001

>Maharashtra tops the list at linux counter:
>

|d) Is there a team willing to work from right now towards LB/2002 ?
|Typical technical conferences require a years' effort.

Can we plan & work for a similar event in Mumbai.
Can we plan & work for a similar event in Mumbai.

Navin
========
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Gopi Garge wrote:

|b) Are we looking at LB/2002 in Dec 2002 or earlier ?
As long as we don't clash with college exams Dec seems fine.

|c) What possible dates ?
    December 2002
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1  2  3  4  5  6  7
8  9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

10-12 ??? right in the middle of the week!

I am not in favor of having the event on a weekend ... I think those
really interested can and will take time out to attend the event.(and
we'll also be able to avoid people walking in because Brigade Road was
empty! After all the crowds will be at lb/2002!! ;-)

|d) Is there a team willing to work from right now towards LB/2002 ?
|    Typical technical conferences require a years' effort.
Darn were we guys working 144 hour days ??? /me thought it was 72hrs/day!

I'm willing to volunteer ... and I'll provide a database driven CDRS for
starters!! :o)

Kingsly
=======

Linux-india-general digest, Vol 1 #308 - 15 msgs]

linux-india-general-request at lists.sourceforge.net -----