[ILUG-BOM] Woody

J. T. D'souza jtdesouza@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 19 10:50:06 IST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Pankaj Jangid <pankaj at yugandhar.ncst.ernet.in>
To: <linuxers at mm.ilug-bom.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ILUG-BOM] Woody

> J. T. D'souza
>
> > Could somone lend / burn me Debian Woody and KDE debs.
> If you are connected to free net you can do "apt-get update" followed by
> "apt-get dist-upgrade". But before doing this remember to change the the
> /etc/apt/sources.list to include woody. For this you can replace
> 'stable' or 'potato' keyword with 'woody'.

No way. Not on a dialup line. Also this is a fresh install. But thanks for
the advice. I collected two cds from Nag and copied them.  I will be needing
code for various bits of software, So I plan to go to TIFR and burn 7
rewritable cds this will also allow easy updates and security patches via
dialup. We could then make copies of the latest n greatest for whoever needs
it.

jtdesouza at yahoo.com