[ILUG-BOM] ccicmumbai.com||CyberCrime Investigation Cell uses Windows Logo on the Web-Site

N.a.v.i.n..D.h.a.n.u.k.a. navin_dhanuka@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 19 11:10:05 IST 2001

Hi,

Whats the Windows Logo doing on the Home Page & Template of all the pages of
the site.

>I guess they are only capable of cracking crimes against M$FT !! Anyone
>smart enough to hack into a *nix machine must be way out of their league!!
>;-)

>But seriously it's pretty dumb of them to use that .. it's a standard FP
>template by looks of the meta tag.

><META content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0" name=GENERATOR>
><META content=FrontPage.Editor.Document name=ProgId>
><META content=none name="Microsoft Theme">

>I wonder if they actually paid for it!! ;-) Maybe we should report them to
>the BSA !

The ::::Our Team:::: Section

I wonder how the Webmaster "Mr. Shaileshkumar C. Zarkar, (Chief Executive
Officer, SK InfoTech Pvt.Ltd. Shiv Krupa, Gr. Flr., Near Gaundevi
Mandir,Station  Road, Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai-86")
got the design & layout approved from an Advisory Committee which contains
names like:

1. SELF-PROCLAIMED Internet Guru of India - Shri. Vijay  Mukhi, Computer
Institute,
Everest Bldg., 3rd Floor, Near Air Condition Market, Tardeo, Mumbai.

>>Hehehe...

2. Shri. Harish Mehta, Managing  Director, NASSCOM, c/o. 62,
                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MIDC,13thStreet, Andheri (East), Mumbai_93.

>>Why am I not very surprised?

3. Shri. Deepak Pathak, Director, Kenwal Rekhi Institute of Information,
Technology, I.I.T., Pawai,
Mumbai

>>At least an address - and an outfit - with crediblity

4. Shri. Atul Nisar, Managing Director, "APTECH", MIDC, Marol, Andheri
(East), Mumbai.

>>Well, that counterbalances things ... Aptech, that hive and breeding
ground
>>of the clueless

5. Shri. D. Dutta, Chief General Manager (vig), Videsh Sanchar Bhavan,
M.G.Road, Mumbai-1.

6. Shri. Vijay Chugh, Dy. General Manager (vig), Department of Banking
Supervision, 2nd Floor, Centre-I, Reserve Bank of India,
World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.

7. Shri. Amal Ganguli, Price Water House, Copper India, Sandoz House, 3rd
Floor, Dr. Annie Beseant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018.

8. Shri. K.R.Ganpathy, Chief General Manager, Department of Information
Technology, Centre Office Building, 14th Flr. S.B.Road, Colaba, Mumbai.

9. Shri. Ramnish, Dy. Supdt. of Police, Cyber Crime Investigation Cell,
Criminal Bureau of Investigation, 5th Floor, Block-3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003.

10. Shri. K.C. Choudhary, CEO, Indian Bank Association, 6th Floor, World
Trade Centre No.1, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai-5

11. Shri. Amitab Kumar, Director Operations, Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.,
M.G.Road, Fort,Mumbai.

12. Shri. Rajiv Vaishnav, Director, The Indus Enterpreneurs, Samruddhi
Venture Park, C/o. Tufan Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Central MIDC Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400 093.

13. Shri. V.L. Mehata, Director Info-tech, MIEL e-Security Pvt. Ltd., Mukund
Iron & Steel, LBS Road, Kamani, Kurla (East), Mumbai.

>>e-security?

14. Shri. Nanoo Pampnani, CEO, Citibank, 5th Flr, Plot No. C-61, Bandra
Kurla Complex, G-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai-51.

15. Shri. Tushar Gandhi, Internet Users Club of India, Vijay Mukhis Computer
Classes. Everest Building, 3rd Floor, Near Air Condition Market, Tardeo,
Mumbai

16. Shri. Zahir J. Cama, CEO, India, HSBC, India Area Management Office,
52/60, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai.

Also check
www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=ccicmumbai.com&SearchType=do

>>Why http when every *nix box around most likely has whois? :)

>>"crofard market?"  where the hell is that?  Yep, there _is_ a Crawford
Market
>>somewhere around ...

>>What a bunch of [umm... words fail me]...

>>Having the whois info in the web design company's name, including all
whois
>>contacts is like "buying" a car but having it registered in the name of
your
>>car dealer.

>>$ whois ccicmumbai.com
>>ccic
>>   crofard market
>>   mumbai, MA 400001
>>   IN

>>   Domain Name: CCICMUMBAI.COM

>>   Administrative Contact:
>>         manoj lohiya    websol at sk4india.com
>>        ccic
>>        crofard market
>>        mumbai, MA 400001
>>        IN
>>        Phone- IN
>>        Fax-
>>   Technical Contact:
>>         manoj lohiya  websol at sk4india.com
>>        ccic
>>        crofard market
>>        mumbai, MA 400001
>>        IN
>>        Phone- IN
>>        Fax-
>>
>>   Record updated on 2001-05-10 02:00:28.
>>   Record created on 2001-05-10.
>>   Record expires on 2002-05-10.
>>   Database last updated on 2001-12-18 17:44:16 EST.

>>   Domain servers in listed order:

>>   DNS1.SK4INDIA.COM             202.71.136.148
>>   NS3.NET4INDIA.COM             202.71.136.67

Navin, Kingsly & Suresh Ramasubramanian