[ILUG-BOM] ccicmumbai.com||CyberCrime Investigation Cell uses Windows Logo on the Web-Site

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 19 11:50:23 IST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:00:57AM +0530, N.a.v.i.n..D.h.a.n.u.k.a. wrote:
> The ::::Our Team:::: Section
>
> I wonder how the Webmaster "Mr. Shaileshkumar C. Zarkar, (Chief Executive
> Officer, SK InfoTech Pvt.Ltd. Shiv Krupa, Gr. Flr., Near Gaundevi
> Mandir,Station  Road, Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai-86")
> got the design & layout approved from an Advisory Committee which contains
> names like:
<snip big names>

I doubt even one of them probably checked the design/contents.

All the people in the committee probably exist *only* to make it sound
like a good committee. I personally know how everyone wants big-wigs on
their panels, but the bigwigs say yes with a - "I don't have time" attached,
and the reply from the other side is along the lines - "It's ok. Just once
in a while. (We need your name!)".

--
jaju