[ILUG-BOM] COMMERCIAL: Vacancy for Linux SysAdmin
Wed Dec 19 20:50:06 IST 2001
Hello Linux Masters,
We have a requirement for Linux System Administrator. The key
responsibilities and hence the skill sets matching them are as follows:
1. Setting up Linux servers for Intranet and Internet environments
2. Good understanding of Linux filesystems and networking
3. Comfort in using command-line interfaces, and all commonly used commands
4. Apache, Sendmail/Qmail, Samba, DNS, Tomcat Hands-on expertise
5. Shell scripting, Perl, MySQL, PHP, C, HTML proficiency
6. Good Communication Skills while interacting with Clients
7. Flair to pickup newer technologies and quick understanding
8. Willingness to work for long hours if the situation warrants
There will be ample work available to the selected person. It will only be
dependant on how much the person can grasp and get a grip on. When the
System Administration tasks are finished, the person will be occupied with
the development on GUI interfaces for end-users, and automation of various
tasks by way of scripting.
The candidate may not necessarily have work experience, but must have been
using Linux comfortably for atleast a year.
About the company:
Interpole Solutions is a Inter-networking solutions company, having a
presence in India for over 4 years, with its office in Mumbai. The company
has been hosting websites on its servers across 6 datacenters in India and
USA on Linux and Windows 2000 platforms, providing specialised solutions
for some clientele. The company also undertakes turnkey web development
projects on a wide array of technologies for its clients in India and UK.
Almost round-the-clock and efficient support have been some of the key
factors of the company.
Candidates interested for the above position may submit their resume to
hr at interpole.net
More information about the Linuxers