[ILUG-BOM] Re: Opening in HP Bangalore

N.a.v.i.n..D.h.a.n.u.k.a. navin_dhanuka@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Dec 20 17:39:03 IST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Prerna
To: navin_dhanuka at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 3:37 PM
Subject: Opening in HP Bangalore

Hi

This mail comes to you from a well known recruitment company in Bangalore.
We got your reference from a friend saying that you work on Unix / Linux.

Actually we are looking for Unix and Linux professionals for HP in
Bangalore. Ideal candidate will be one who has worked on Unix or Linux
Internals and has good knowledge of C and has worked on development and
testing .One will need to work on features such as sceurity, managability
and availability on Unix or Linux. The projects are on latest area such as
CIM and WBem.

Please let us know if you will be interested in this opening also do send us
your CV and please do not forget to mention your date of birth.

Please feel free to get back to us for any clarifications.

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Thanks & Regards

Prerna.