[ILUG-BOM] Most secure version of Windows ever released

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Dec 21 11:29:02 IST 2001

Another M$...maaaaajor **** up....:D

http://www.smh.com.au/news/0112/21/world/world101.html

Scott Culp, Microsoft's security response centre
manager, said: "This is the first network-based,
remote compromise that I'm aware of for Windows
desktop systems.

Mr Culp defended the system and said complex software
"will always fall short of perfection. This is the
most secure version of Windows we have ever released,"
he said.

Trevor Warren

=====
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevorwarren at yahoo.com   \ (/ |
|_|_  \ Urgent ->9820349221 at maxtouch.co.in  / _|_|