[ILUG-BOM] Ext3 - ssssuuuuucks

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Dec 22 08:41:03 IST 2001

--- Bhushan Tiwari <lihnucs at yahoo.com> wrote:

> File System  |	Max. file system size 	  |	Block
> sizes 	    |	Max. file size

[snip]
 thx for the stats bhushan....
   btw.........ext3 suucks. Anther RedHat marketin
ploy, tryin to bundle somethin just cause they hav
invested huge sums into it's developemnt.

 Man.......the 3 times crashing my ext3.....it went
down without a trace...:D. JFS they say...eeeeeks

 thx to navin...now i am on SGI XFS on RH7.2
....cewl.........all my production servers r gonna run
this pretty mama...:D

 Hope RedHat stops it's antics nd starts XFS nd Reiser
FS support ASAP.

Trevor Warren

> ßhushån Tïwårï

=====
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevorwarren at yahoo.com   \ (/ |
|_|_  \ Urgent ->9820349221 at maxtouch.co.in  / _|_|