[ILUG-BOM] quota problem

Pablo Ares Gastesi pablo@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Dec 31 14:09:13 IST 2001

> but the problem is there are more than one partition
> and if I set quota on home directory the mail is
> delivered in var/spool(another disk) directory

  If I understand correctly, you want quotas in the mail
partition as well. You can either set them up in that
partition, or have the local mail delivery program to deliver
mail to some file in the users' directories.

Pablo.
Pablo Ares Gastesi. School of Mathematics, TIFR,
Mumbai 400 005, INDIA i                    Phone: 2152971, ext 2666
pablo at math.tifr.res.in 	http://www.math.tifr.res.in/~pablo/
Key fingerprint =  1A 7C 0A 22 5A 75 A4 78  62 6F 64 09 C1 A0 F7 E6