[ILUG-BOM] Squid Proxy triggering

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 1 22:29:03 IST 2002

Sometime Today, Vaibhav Pradhan assembled some asciibets to say:

> Can you pls. mail me the HOWTO for this? I have recently joined this
> Mailing list, so I dont have the archive which you have mentioned.

Welcome to the list.  There's a few things that you need to know.

1. Make sure that your line length is not more than 72 characters.
2. The instructions that you received when you joined the list contain
   valuable information.  Read them.
3. The list is archived - that is the archive that nagarjuna was talking
   about.  You'll find it at
   http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/listinfo/linuxers/

The archive has a search engine.  Replace /listinfo/ above with /search/
to get the search engine.

Philip

--
When the cup is full, carry it level.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328