[ILUG-BOM] EB on Console

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 2 11:59:23 IST 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Satya wrote:
> Hey, see lmme (Linux MSN Messenger Engine) on freshmeat. It looks like
> it could be the basis for the modular, epic-like thing we were

EB is moving towards a plugin based architecture, similar to gaim.  This
is scheduled for the 0.3.0 release.  All development on the current
version has stopped, save for bug fixes.

Once the plugin system is ready, we can expect a lot of extensibility.
I personally would like to see an eliza plugin for yahoo.

Philip

--
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis
  AIM  philiptellis                         ICQ     129711328