[ILUG-BOM] Commercial; programmer required,

gautam gautam@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 25 10:09:15 IST 2002

Not very familiar with this list, if i violate policy by this post excuse
me.

Hi, am an entrepreneur of a small business, we make industry specific
client server software . Its interesting work, and requires lateral
thinking. I
have the ideas and the team processes them. we have a VB, person
full-time, a VC++ consultant, we had a genius Linux/PHP admin/programmer but
he left.
Now I require a mumbai based person skilled in Linux/PHP, for the purposes
of
development / modification to our new/existing work.

Consultants are welcome to offer services.
Thanks
gautam
22-6176724, 22-6178232