[ILUG-BOM] The groupware is finally up

Philip S Tellis philip@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 22 11:43:03 IST 2002

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Saswata Banerjee & Associates wrote:

> Actually, I am facing the same problem. I have a lot of domain
> expertise in Accounts, Costing and commercial applications I also have
> adequate expertise in software development under windows platform.

I guess what you can do is to define the requirements for a project from
a client's perspective.  As computer programmers, it is very hard for us
to understand the requirements of a lay person.  We tend to assume that
if we can do it, anyone can.  You can avoid this problem since you are a
lay person.

--
Imitation is the sincerest form of plagarism.