[ILUG-BOM] phpgroupware... is greek to us

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 26 00:25:07 IST 2002

--- Gurpreet Singh <tonysingh at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> hello
> it is really good that u guys have set up the php
> groupware
[snip]
 neh...not groupware. phprojekt....guess that watz it
was.

>and
> the PRC is now finally up and running, but dear dont
> mind
> this...
> i visited the link and logged in as "test". every
> thing up there
> was like greek to me. i didnt understand how to use
> it and how wud
> it be helpful to us...
[snip]
 hmmm....;)

 Himanshu....guess we need to get some work done with
the login/Signup for Student-Mentor pages 2.

> so plz help guys...
> and how abt adding some help pages on the site, coz
> many ppl like
> me will have such probs. just add a link for help
> and a few tips
> on how to go abt things
[snip]
  himanshu's doin his best in gettin the pages done.
Pls give him due credit nd some time.

Trevor Warren

> thx
> Gurpreet

=====
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevor at zenith-india.com  \ (/ |
|_|_  \  Project Manager, Linux/Unix. ZCL   / _|_|