[ILUG-BOM] Intel motherboard BIOS upgrade causing GRUB failure on RedHat 7.3 Linux boot

Q u a s i quasar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 28 00:26:04 IST 2002

At 18:00 26/07/02 +0530, RAM (133MHz ?) wrote:
>Can anybody advise me on what is going on? What steps should I take to
>correct the situation. I'd prefer to keep the new Intel BIOS P14. One
>compelling reason being that I don't know how to roll back to the old
>Intel BIOS P05.

Didnt the bios flasher give you any option for backing up your old
bios?  If it did and you do have a backup then the process is exactly like
flashing to newer bios.

BTW who is the manufacturer of your bios?

quasi