[ILUG-BOM] Calling one and all....pick/list ur projects nd get started

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 31 10:40:07 IST 2002

--- Himanshu Shukla <himanshu at cnpl.co.in> wrote:

> The sign up page is up
> (http://www.thefreespeech.org/collaborate/). Its
> working all right, but I am not exactly happy with
> it.
[snip]
  fine dude.....no problemo. It workz.....ny tweaks
can b done as time passes by and when u/luggerz hav
the time.

 BTW....lemme take this oppurtunity to THANK Himanshu
Shukla for the neatly done PRC site. We owe u one
dude.

 Time for action now......On behalf of the LUG i would
like to take this oppurtunity to call on all you to
take keen interest in listing ur
projects/PArticipating in the projects listed at the
PRC.

 Lets work towards a common goal towards providing
Students a whole lot better COLLABRATED ENVIORNMENT to
work in.

Trevor Warren

> Could someone please go through the code and just
> help me with
> modifications. I must admit that this is the first
> time I played with
> php + mysql. However, till then, you could sign up
> guys..it does the job
> all right!
> - --
> Regards,				| Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.

=====
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevor at zenith-india.com  \ (/ |
|_|_  \  Project Manager, Linux/Unix. ZCL   / _|_|