[ILUG-BOM] freshmeat editorial: linux in education

Rajesh Deo rajeshdeo@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Aug 25 11:54:52 IST 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 02:01, Philip S Tellis wrote:
> http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/533/
>
> This article is a followup to one written two years ago by the guys from
> SEUL.
>
> A good read.

Hi all,

This was indeed a good read. I wasn't aware of seul.org before, hence it
was interesting. I however ended up reading another story at ltsp.org
and I thought it will be interesting to others on list hence posting
here.

http://www.ltsp.org/longstory.php

This is an interesting story on how Linux Terminal Server Project
started and there are a lot of points in the story from which many of us
can learn. I suggest every one read this one to find out.

I haven't been following posts on PRC lately but it seems that
constructing terminal server/workstation environment can be an
interesting project to do, any body interested ??

best regards,

Rajesh