[ILUG-BOM] qmail delivery

Girish Hanchate girishhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 3 21:04:57 IST 2002

Hi,

We are designing mailing setup for our offices. We are
planing to use qmail as smtp for our all offices. Our
setup will be having one IDC server which will be on
R.H linux qmail & 15 branch offices server will which
be also on R.H qmail.
 I have one doubt on qmail mail delivery, suppose my
bracnh server users are sending single mail to 10
users will that mail travels 10 times to my IDC server
or it will travels as a one single mail to IDC my
server ?
We will using outgoing SMTP server for all branches as
a IDC server.

Rgds
girish