[ILUG-BOM] Re: [OT] Interesting Conversation

Bhargav Bhatt bbb2004@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 4 17:02:55 IST 2002

Adding on to what Harsh said, I would like to point out that most
universities across the world are beginning to adopt UNIX as the
standard platform for teaching programming.

Bhargav Bhatt
SEAS '05
Columbia University, New York.