[ILUG-BOM] Re: [OT] Interesting Conversation

Philip S Tellis philip@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 4 17:42:53 IST 2002

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Bhargav Bhatt wrote:

> Adding on to what Harsh said, I would like to point out that most
> universities across the world are beginning to adopt UNIX as the
> standard platform for teaching programming.

Umm, most universities with a computer science department (or even
electrical engineering for that matter) two decades ago used Unix as the
standard then.  This was true in most places around the world.

--
It is through symbols that man consciously or unconsciously lives, works
and has his being.