[ILUG-BOM] Re: [OT] Interesting Conversation

Ravindra Jaju jaju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 4 19:36:54 IST 2002

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 07:09:02PM +0530, Philip S Tellis wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Q u a s i wrote:
>
> > If that comes to that, it is best to use transparencies and OHP marker
> > pens.  That is why most of the dear lecturers at NCST do that.
>
> Hmm, I use HTML generated by a CGI script reading from a text file.  It
> takes me 20 minutes to make my text file.

I use a simple Perl script. Have a look at
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~jaju/tutorials/net/tcpip/
generated from the file
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~jaju/tutorials/net/tcpip/expanded.txt
( which contains HTML too ... )

You can supply a stylesheet from the command line, or else you get
plain 'white' pages ...

I can make the Perl script available if anyone wishes ....

--
jaju